Saturday 17 August 2013

THE CHANGES OF ALL MY LIFE...


5/3/2011 is the date that make the greater changes of my life....NO!! Something that I never though have happened in my life where I lost a part of my heart, my father ...He already pass away... At that time he was at his office.. I get this news when his friends come to my house.. at that time I was came back from school, then suddenly his friend came and told me and my family that my father already passed away.. My father has diabetes..At this year I will taking my SPM... Because of this news, all my life already changes 100%.. My marks in exam worse, my attendances worse and everything worse for me.. since I was young, I'm the most closed with my dad.... so that is hard to me to accepted that his already gone.. 

1 weeks after his death, I'm still not going to school and just keep myself in the room.. My mum always give me support... My mum getting worries about me.. Then she try make me happy back with taking me to the peace places.. It still not work out to me.. After that, I found a motivation sentences that say " all living things will died, we just do not know when" something like that the sentences..
It make me think and I realize that all our fate already written.. It's just depends on us to accept it rational or others...

Day by day... I slowly learns live with new life.. Past is past.. We still life needs to move on and continue our life.. So what ever it is, we needs to accepted it sincerely... 


No comments:

Post a Comment